Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A few more from past litters

Richard said:  I must break out my list of New Year resolutions.
First, on the list was to get me a friend, puppy, to love, care for, and enjoy.
 

This is Willy.  Richard was lonely and Willy went to live with him.  Richard is not lonely anymore.
Willy sez: This is my leather davenport and I send lots of time here on guard and observing what goes on inside and outside.
 I decorated the house for Halloween and Thanksgiving with Big Maples Leaves.
ooooops!!!!!
Willy sez:  Yes I still like to chew.
This is what Richard says about him:  "Willy is more valuable to me than any price could ever reflect.  Priceless is best way to express his worth, companionship and love."

1 comment:

  1. Forgot to say this is a pup from Tandy and Uno (Tandy's first litter)
    Richard should write his own Blog - -he has wonderful stories and shares them with me. Willy and Richard are lucky to have each other!

    ReplyDelete